Service Level Agreement
Who Is Covered Under This Agreement
This agreement is intended to cover File2Cart service, including:
- Service Management
- Support Department
- Technical Department
Methods of Contact
The Support Center (http://support.magneticone.com) acts as a central point of contact for all technical support, including service questions, data import interruptions, data import assistance service, requests, and troubleshooting.
Customers may submit tickets online at (http://support.magneticone.com), contact Support Center via live chat, send an e-mail at contact [at] file2cart [dot] com or at support [at] file2cart [dot] com. Additionally, you can submit feature requests and ideas at Public Feedback Service (http://filet2cart.betaeasy.com). Due to staffing limitations live chat support may not be immediately available at all times.
Hours of Operation
Our Support Team is there to help you via phone, Live Chat and Email (Technical support) during the following hours:
- Phone support - 24 hours a day, Monday - Friday
- Live Chat support - 24 hours a day, Monday - Friday
- Technical support - from 11 am to 7 pm GMT +2, Monday - Friday
Public Feedback Service questions have lower priority comparing to email tickets, thus replies may take longer than 24 hours.
Support Forum questions have lower priority comparing to email tickets, thus replies on forum may take a few business days.
Requests can be submitted online (http://support.magneticone.com) or by e-mail at contact [at] file2cart [dot] com or support [at] file2cart [dot] com 24 hours a day.
The guaranteed response period is 24 hours (business days). Actual response period may be shorter depending on the volume of requests at any point of time.
Responsibilities of Those Making a Request
Users should explore help that is readily available at File2Cart website before contacting the Support Center. This help might come from the FAQs (http://www.file2cart.com/faq) or Public Feedback Service (http://file2cart.betaeasy.com/).
When such local help has been exhausted and assistance is needed, the users should contact the Support Center through one of the methods described in Methods of Contact section. Please provide the following information when contacting the Support Center:
- Valid e-mail address that was used as your File2Cart account login. If you/your ISP use any spam protection, make sure you add contact [at] magneticone [dot] com, support [at] magneticone [dot] com, contact [at] file2cart [dot] com and support [at] file2cart [dot] com to the white list
- Data Import ID
- A clear and specific description of the problem or request, including information regarding any error messages you may have received
Data Import Assistance Service
Data Import Assistance Service - professional data import setup service provided by File2Cart support engineers to save your time, minimize risks and ensure data safety. It outlines the necessary actions maintained for your current and new stores and Demo Data Import according to our Terms of Service. After reviewing the Demo Data Import results you'll be able to proceed with Full Data Import in a single click.
You can request Data Import Assistance Service at https://www.file2cart.com/app/assisted-import-service
Data Import Assistance Service is divided into two categories: Standard Priority and High Priority service.
- Standard Priority is the service provided within 3 business days after confirming the accuracy of access information. You will receive response to your request within the target time-frame defined in Response Period section.
- High Priority is the service provided within 24 hours after confirming the accuracy of access information. You will receive response to your request within the target time-frame defined in Response Period section.
This document will change over time as circumstances warrant and therefore it is a work in progress. Questions and comments are welcome.