Offer For Developers of Commercial Shopping Carts
If you have developed your own commercial shopping cart or just plan to develop one this offer is for you. File2Cart data import service is designed to assist your customers run their online business easier and faster, having all the important data imported into their stores in a matter of hours. You get more customer satisfaction and loyalty, by providing your customers with all the necessary instruments for their convenience!
Primary advantages of having your shopping cart supported by File2Cart:
- Initial Start Barrier is Much Lower
- Lower Customer Acquisition Cost
- Quick Process via Automation
What is necessary to support import to your shopping cart?
Please send us email with the following information:
- Your shopping cart name/website
- Your shopping cart installation and license for 2 development domains
- Provide access to a database standing on your shopping cart and containing at least 10 orders/customers/products/manufacturers and other related entities. This should be real or close to real data
The information provided will only be used for development/testing purposes. It will not be disclosed in any manner.
As soon as your email is received, we will get back to you in not more than 1-2 business days, usually a few hours.
How much it takes?
It depends on your shopping cart complexity. It usually takes around 2 weeks to develop initial beta and 1-2 more weeks to make it stable.
We continue working on every problem in case it turns up during live data import.
What is the cost, warranty, terms of supporting data import to your shopping cart?
For free shopping carts, it's free. We work hard to support the most popular packages, so it's a matter of priorities.
We will return your money back if we won't be able to develop proper import mechanism that works for you.
We belive in personalized approach and don't have unified terms for everybody. Please drop us email with your questions/comments.
What’s in it for you?
- Automated data import to your shopping cart
- Separate section, dedicated to your shopping cart only. E.g. http://www.file2cart.com/supported-carts/55-magento. Only your shopping cart will be displayed on the page, making it great place to recommend to your customers, mentioning on your website, newsletter and other resources.
- Separate section on the Import Service Partners page. We work with import partners, who can help with post-import customization, programming, design issues. Upon your request, we will create the section for you in no time.
- Assisted Import section, with a separate login access. This will help you manage your customer imports yourself without involving the customer OR without even letting your customer know of what tools you are using for import. It has detailed list of previous imports and import logs, single import credit account to simplify payment processing and several other tools to help out during import.
- Announcements in all key places on the website, available for visitors.
- Public promotion activities within File2Cart service, involving your shopping cart.
What about past/future versions/releases?
Support for past/future versions of your shopping cart will need to be discussed additionally.
As usual, it makes sense to support current and last 6-12 month releases. The support of older versions is better to be added on demand.
What programming languages/technologies are supported (ASP/.NET/PHP/CFML/Java/Python/Ruby)?
There are no limits because of unified approach. It will be necessary to implement support for each technology which can slow down the process of adding the support of a new shopping cart.
At this point, there is implemented support for PHP-based carts only, but File2Cart is ready to support shopping carts based on any technology.
Can you support shopping cart with API?
File2Cart can add your shopping cart to the supported list if it has API (Remote Management Functions) feature. For the full support of your cart, the API should handle orders, customers, products, categories and manufactures import/export.
Please contact us right now if you have any questions or suggestions!